As a Weird Fish Retail Store Manager you will have a key role within a customer focused, brand driven, multi-channel clothing company. You will be responsible for running the store, managing your team, focusing on customer needs and aiming to achieve targets whilst maintaining a "hands-on" approach.
You will have the following skills:
- An effective team leader and motivator
- An understanding of retails laws, security and health and safety
- Ability to interview and recruit staff
- Commercial awareness and an ability to deliver excellent customer service
- A flair for merchandising and a passion for the Weird Fish brand
- Ability to plan, organise and delegate work among the store team with the aim of achieving store and company objectives
- Ability to carry out stock management and store operation processes to help minimise risk and costs
Summary of the main purpose of the role: To maximise profitability of the store through achievment of sales plans, budgets, stock control and through the provision of a very high standard of customer service and care. To lead the store team to understand the company aims and objectives and to realise their own potential.
Experience level: Previously a deputy manager/manager or equivalent in a customer focused retail environment. Clothing retail experience.
- To recruit, train and develop team to Weird Fish high standards of performance and customer service
- To ensure correct procedures are adhered to for staff and store including cash and stock, health and safety, store security and loss prevention
- To ensure store is working to budget through rotas, cost savings and admin
- Ensure company standards of housekeeping and visual merchandising
- To abide by all Weird Fish rules and regulations
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Salary £23,000 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours per week across weekdays and weekends
How to apply: Please click here to apply or bring your CV into store