We are looking for Part Time Sales Associates to join the team at our busy Braintree Village store for the Christmas period.
The Sales Associate supports the achievement of store goals by providing a memorable shopping experience to the customer. They do so by delivering excellent customer service at all times and contributing to maintaining the highest standards on the shop floor. They maintain a strong brand image in appearance, presentation and store operations. In their work, they inspire customers with the brands values, through its products and lifestyle image.
- Customer Service: provide the highest level of customer service to all, ensuring that all customers are treated with respect, tact and that they leave the store having had a memorable experience.
- Product Knowledge: develops a thorough knowledge of products in store, including fits, finishes and construction of products.
- Visual Merchandising: maintain merchandising standards in accordance with brand guidelines.
- Store Operations & Stock Room: follows all operational procedures as set by management. Is aware of store/personal security and the loss/shrinkage problem and reports incidents to the management team. Ensures that all areas of the store, both shop and back areas are clean and tidy at all times. Is responsible for own health and safety and the wellbeing of others with whom they come into contact within the store. Inform management of any stock and quality issues as they arise. Ensures that all stock is represented on the sales floor and is replenished when needed. Ensures all deliveries are checked off in an efficient, accurate and timely manner.
- Market Knowledge: keeps up to date with current trends and the brand's place within the market.
Hours: 2x 10 hours per week
How to apply: Please click here to apply