Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes.....and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage that athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect this House.....I Will.
Our goal is to build a great team! Will YOU...Protect This House?!
Reporting to Store Manager
Summary: Under the direction of the Store Manager, lead a team of dedicated associates who achieve or exceed the sales and profitability targets by maintaining operational and merchandising excellence and by delivering a compelling customer experience unique to Under Armour.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following;
- Model the service culture and customer experience
- Maintain all standards covering merchandise and floor sets
- Remain current in product knowledge and UA Brand stories through active participation in all training sessions: be a "brand ambassador"
- Ensure compliance with all UA policies and procedures
- Provide timely and constructive feedback to the Store Manager in all facets of store operations
- Model the behaviours reflected in the UA way: Walk with a Purpose, Be Humble, Stay Hungry; No one Person is Bigger than the Brand - Team; Integrity
Technical Attributes of Ideal Candidate:
- 1-2 years retail store experience ideally with a premium international brand
- A demonstrated passion for sport
- Fluency in local language; proficiency in English preferred
Behavioural Attributes of the Ideal Candidate include but are not limited to the following:
- Inspired Leadership - Articulates a compelling vision and the roadmap to success; adept at aligning and empowering a diverse set of teammates and stakeholders
- Team Player - Loves being part of a team, both leading and serving; demonstrated deep commitment to colleagues; highly effective in a matrix environment
- Humble & Hungry - Confidence without arrogance; driven to continually "up their game" regardless of prior successes
- Unparalleled Integrity - In good times and bad; lives the UA way; takes ownership for mistakes; delivers tough messages directly; doesn't "back-channel"
- Action Oriented - "Can do" and "does do" attitude; authentically engaged with people and situations
- Accountable - Commits to stretch goals and delivers; holds self and team to the highest performance standards
- "Gets" Under Armour - Passionately embraces the challenge and effort to keep UA unique; committed to go the extra mile to build/protect the brand
Hours: Various positions available 40 hours, 20 hours, 16 hours, 8 hours
How to apply: Please email your CV and availability to Michelle Trigg firstname.lastname@example.org