Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organisation, our teams around the world push boundaries and think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with performance solutions you never knew you needed but can't imagine living without.
Position Summary: Contribute to the achievement of the store sales and profitability targets by maintaining operational and merchandising excellence and by delivering a compelling customer experience unique to Under Armour
Essential duties and repsonsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Model the service culture and customer experience
- Maintain all standards covering merchandise and floor sets
- Remain current in product knowledge and UA brand stories through active participation in all training sessions; be a "brand ambassador"
- Ensure compliance with all UA policies and procedures
- Provide timely and constructive feedback to the Store Manager in all facets of store operations
- Model the behaviours reflected in the UA Way: Walk with a Purpose; Be Humble; Stay Hungry; No One Person is Bigger than the Brand - Team; Integrity
Qualifications, knowledge, skills and abilities. Technical attributes of the ideal candidate:
- 1-2 years of retail store selling experience ideally with a premium international brand
- A demonstrated passion for sport
- Fluency in local language
Education and/or experience, behavioural attributes of ideal candidate:
- Team player - loves being part of a team, both leading and serving; demonstrated deep commitment to colleagues; highly effective in a matrix environment
- Humble & hungry - confidence without arrogance; driven to continually "up their game" regardless of prior successes
- Unparalleled integrity- in good times and bad times lives the UA Way; takes ownership for mistakes; delivers tough messages directly; doesn't "back-channel"
- Action oriented - commits to stretch goals and delivers; holds self and team to the highest performance standards
- "Gets" Under Armour - passionately embraces the challenge and effort to keep UA unique; committed to go the extra mile to build/protect the brand
Hours: 8 hours per week, seasonal temp position
How to apply: Please bring your CV into store or click here to apply via the Under Armour website