Ted’s Mission Statement
Our Mission is to build a successful company through the creation of a leading designer brand. By conducting ourselves in an efficient and courteous manner and by maintaining Ted’s high standards and integrity, we pride ourselves in always being in a position to satisfy the needs of our customer. In order to protect the ethos and persona for which we have gained an enviable reputation, we always ask ourselves the question: ‘Would Ted do it that way?’ Our approach is “no ordinary” and so are our people. Ted is looking for talenTED new recruits to join his expanding UK & Europe teams. A sharp CV is a good start but experience alone doesn't always count for everything. If you're a fashionable lad or lass and know the difference between a loo and a lift, then you might just make the cut. ExciTED for a new opportunity? Ted Baker London is currently seeking a talented and passionate part-time sales advisor for our beautiful Braintree location! So, You Think You've Got What it Takes. . . The role of the Sales Advisor is to maximise sales, through a high level of service to Ted’s customers, always striving to go the extra mile. Be a proud and passionate ambassador of Ted, who understands and promotes the company “Mission Statement” and “Vision”.
• Give a warm welcome to all customers at Ted Baker.
• Maintains and exceeds company sales KPI.
• Completes all tasks correctly and on time and follows company policies and procedures.
• Reflects the values of the brand in personal presentation and demonstrate passion for the brand.
• Follows merchandising principles and replenishment guidelines in store to ensure that the brand is represented at the highest level.
• Observes safety and security procedures. Reports any misuse or theft of stock to a member of management. Tools of the trade…
• Sales experience in a contemporary, energetic retail environment
• Team player
• Proactive and positive energy
• Passion for retail
• Adaptable to the needs of the business Ted’s Values…
• Authentic We have the freedom to be our ‘best self’, being true to ourselves and others
• Kind We try to do the right thing: for each other, our communities, our planet and for Ted
• Curious We are hungry to explore, innovate and think differently
• Courageous We have the confidence to be brave, have fun and discover the unexpected
• Inclusive We embrace and respect individuality and celebrate difference & diversity Ted Baker is committed to equal opportunities and embraces diversity, understanding the needs and benefits of a balanced, inclusive workforce. We do not tolerate any harassment or discrimination towards any of our candidates or employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
Hours: 40 hours per week
How to apply: Please email a copy of your CV to 225.Braintree@TedBaker.com