The Sales Advisor is responsible for offering a constant outstanding customer service to promote store profitability.
This Sales Advisor position is for weekends and bank holiday working is expected.
Store Performance and Analysis
- Has awareness of every communication and instruction sent to the store.
- Is aware of store budget and targets and has a good understanding of KPI’s.
- Reports any information that can contribute to the success of the store.
- Applies the 4 mandatory selling standards with each and every customer.
- Applies every step of selling processes proposed by Training Manager, exploiting every customer opportunity.
- Uses up-to-date technical product knowledge to generate sales.
- Actively builds customer loyalty encourages personal trade.
- Provides outstanding and inspiring service delights beyond customers’ expectations by going the extra mile.
- Exceeds the company target Mystery Shopping results (90%).
- Reflects the values of the brand and demonstrates passion for the brand.
- Ensures correct pricing and presentation of products displayed on the shop floor.
- Follows instructions regarding stock control, movement and ordering.
- Minimizes losses to achieve the company shrinkage goal.
- Is aware of and applies each authorized company and if applicable, center operational policy and procedure (cash and banking, opening and closing, health and safety, etc.).
- Maintains all required paperwork meeting the required deadlines.
- Maintains permanent store cleanliness, appearance to offer a customer friendly environment.
- Performs all reasonably relevant duties that are requested by the Store Manager.
- If applicable, observes specific local requirements relating to the trading environment.
- Actively participates and attends appropriate training as and when required.
Merchandising, Marketing & Promotions
- Maintains store and window presentation and visual merchandising in accordance with defined standards.
- Has awareness of current promotions.
- Communicates in a clear, polite, courteous and understandable manner and listens to others.
- Keeps abreast of local and new market trends, shares this info and makes recommendations to the Store Manager.
- Complies with personnel dress code and grooming in line with company policy.
- Acts as an Ambassador of the Company and of the Company’s Brands
- The Sales Advisor is reporting to the Store Manager / the Assistant Store Manager.
- Constant standing, bending, frequent lifting of luggage up to 15 kilos
- Computer literate
- Previous experience in retail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Sales Oriented
- Brand sensibility
- Employee discount
- Bonus Scheme
- Be available to work Saturday and Sunday
- Bank holidays
- Cover any holiday
Hours: 8 hours per week - the role is a part time weekend sales advisor
How to apply: Please apply in store or email a copy of your CV to http://email@example.com