You will work with the Store Manager and your team to maximise sales and revenue through the delivery of exceptional store standards and personalised customer service experiences.
Sharing pride in our company vision and products, you will enthusiastically support your team to be the best, securing customer loyalty and our presence as the “go-to” brand on the high street.
What You’ll Do:
1. Welcome customers warmly on arrival, helping to identify their individual needs and to locate products within the store.
2. Actively engage with the customer to secure a sale, promoting and describing our products, advising on suitability, care, and use.
3. Gain, and continually update, a high level of product knowledge and sales techniques, with the ability to highlight product features, benefits, versatility, and value to the customer.
4. Carry out POS till and cash handling transactions quickly and accurately.
5. Process product returns accurately and promptly.
6. Maintain excellent store standards of display, point of sale and housekeeping, according to company guidelines.
7. Contribute ideas for change and improvement.
8. Ensure that the store stock file is kept accurate through good housekeeping and assisting with audits.
9. Report pricing discrepancies, stock loss or damage to Store or Deputy Manager.
10. Assist with, and carry out, general store duties as required e.g. (but not limited to) housekeeping, stock replenishment, pricing, and merchandising.
11. Ensure safety and security of company cash, stock, equipment, and premises.
12. Comply with all relevant legislation, health and safety, and company policy and procedures.
13. Carries out tasks as directed by the Store or Deputy Manager, Retail Ops team or head office personnel.
Skills / attributes required:
· Customer focused – demonstrating a passion for service in every interaction and transaction.
· Target oriented, driven to excel and be the best.
· “Hands on” practical and resourceful team player
· Good listening skills to identify and understand customer needs, wants, and lifestyle.
· Good interpersonal communication skills with the ability to promote company brand, culture, and values within the team and to customers.
· Positive attitude, with a friendly, helpful, and engaging personality.
· Organised, able to plan own work and multi-task.
· Works well under pressure.
· Attention to detail.
· Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, Outlook), internet and POS Systems
· Genuine interest in the ProCook & Steamer Trading brands and product
· Enjoys home cooking/entertaining.
Hours: 8 hours per week - temp 6 month contract - weekends only (including Christmas working)
How to apply: Send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call in for an application form