Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps and Club Monaco, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands.
As a Sales Team Leader, you will need the energy to influence a team; leading them to success across our busy shop floor. Your role will involve balancing store deadlines and daily operations while prioritising our customers and the in-store shopping experience.
- A charismatic Sales Team Leader, with experience in driving a sales team towards reaching targets?
- Passionate, driven to succeed and meet required standards and targets, a high energy individual who has a passion for developing others?
- Do you have a positive, can do approach to handling challenging situations, adept at problem solving and always looking for new innovations?
- Considerate and confident, great attention to detail, a trustworthy and hardworking leader - your team love to work with you and demonstrate these behaviours even in your absence?
- Do you inspire others to create that welcoming, inviting and exciting environment on the sales floor?
What will my day look like?
This is the first step into leading a team as a Department Manager so your day to day will be spent:
- Observing & coaching the teams, driving everyone to reach beyond daily store targets and priorities
- You will be required to monitor store KPIs, tracking daily performance so that you can actively encourage team members to drive sales; overseeing the stock flow onto the floor to ensure the customer and sales team have the right product at the right time
- Delivering training/coaching sessions (one-on-one and grouped) on our culture of selling, customer service, brand presentation and visual merchandising
- Supporting with onboarding new Sales Associates into the store
- Through engaging team briefs updating on global corporate and local information on business performance
- Giving direction and guidance to the team in the absence of a manager
Do you have experience of?
- Assisting management in mentoring and coaching more junior members of the team
- Assisting the store management team with other responsibilities
- Holding a key holder level position, leading a team and inspiring them to drive sales
- Target driven environments, ideally within fashion/lifestyle brands
Hours: 40 hours per week
How to apply: Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com with "Sales Team Leader Application" in the subject line