Closing Date: 03/06/2019
What began nearly 50 years ago wth a collection of ties has grown into an entire world, redefining American style. Ralph Lauren has always stood for providing quality products, creating worlds and inviting people to take part in our dream.
We are currently seeking talented individuals to join our new retail store in Braintree Village.
The main aim of the role is to ensure and provide excellent standards of customer service and meet the needs of our customers whilst driving the company KPI's.
Main Duties include:
- Demonstrate RL Brand philosophy and values
- Approaching, acknowledging and building relationships with customers
- Demonstrate consistency when delivering high standards of customer service to meet the needs of the customers
- Contribute to the stores success by delivering an exceptional level of the Ralph Lauren experience
- Maintaining high standards of house keeping
- Driving the KPI's of the Company through customer service and product knowledge
- Maintaining high standards of product availability and merchandising
- Dealing with customer questions and make sound and timely decisions
The ideal candidates will posses the following skills:
- Enthusiastic and friendly disposition with an interest in fashion
- Be a good team player
- Good verbal communication and actively listens to build relationships with others
- Open to learning and developing new skills
- Understand and apply new information, ideas and concepts
- Able to juggle priorities, flexibility and adaptability regarding daily tasks and duties
- Attention to detail
- Ability to resolve issues quickly and work under pressure in a fast paced environment
How to apply: Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org