We are looking for Part Time Sales Advisors to join our team at Braintree Village.
Objective - To deliver excellent customer service that in turn helps maximise sales for the business, both in stores and online.
Accountable to - Store Manager and Store Management team.
Key outcomes expected from your role:
- Every (potential) customer leaves the store with the view that Moss Bros can offer them expertise and assistance so they can dress with style and pride.
- Sales results are delivered against target.
- High level of visual store standards consistently delivered.
- Stock is managed in compliance with process.
- A happy, healthy and safe team environment.
- Providing a high level of customer service at all times.
- Making every customer feel special.
- Being warm, friendly and approachable.
- Providing well-considered guidance, expertise and attention to detail and taking pride in each man's appearance.
- Generating and maximising sales using effective sales techniques.
- Processing transactions (sales and refunds) in line with Moss Bros policy and process.
- Utilising awareness of positive and negative sales trends, and making recommendations to the Store Management team.
- Understanding local competitors and conditions and giving relevant feedback to the store team.
- Liaising with other stores and departments in order to maximise sales and profits.
- Supporting the execution of sales promotions and markdowns in a timely manner and in line with instructions.
- Monitoring sales from fixtures and fittings, and recommending appropriate actions.
- Ensuring Moss Bros standards of stock presentation are maintained at all times.
- Supporting the Store Management team in implementation of Moss Bros visual merchandising standards.
- Representing Moss Bros at all times by presenting a smart and tidy image in appearance and store standards.
- Carrying out stock checks and counts in line with Company process.
- Assisting with inbound and outbound deliveries.
- Help and support team members.
- Compliance with health and safety in store.
Core Skills, Competencies and Knowledge
- Great customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills - listening and speaking.
- Good attention to detail and respect for compliance against process.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Understanding of sales tools and techniques.
- Understanding of the store's customer profile, with knowledge of products and brands on hire and retail including styles, colours, features and benefits.
- Understanding of tailoring alterations.
- Awareness of visual merchandising.
- Awareness of stock management.
Hours: 1x 30 hours per week, 1x 16 hours per week, 1x 6 hours per week
How to apply: Please apply in store with a CV