The Perfect Fit
You will be a true brand ambassador who will be able to interact easily with a broad range of customers. You will be a natural promoter of customer service excellence, going out of your way to provide an exceptional sartorial Customer experience and to ensure that customers return time and time again. You will be hardworking, dedicated, and quickly identify the needs of your customer to provide engaging styling options. Your dedication to exceed customer expectations will support the overall store KPIs and performance.
• You deliver an outstanding customer service in-store experience by putting the customer at the forefront of all we do.
• Actively greets, assists, and sells in a professional and passionate method that reflects and promotes our Brand Values.
• You have strong product knowledge across all three services, Hire, Tailor Me & Retail.
• You can confidently offer sartorial, individual bespoke advice, while taking time to fully understand the individual needs of the customer.
• You proactively take full advantage of all selling opportunities, with the aim of building multiple sales towards supporting key business KPIs.
• You will have awareness of your individual and store targets.
• You are fully aware of the Brands Omni-channel Marketplace strategy, proactively using this knowledge towards enhancing your customer experience.
• You always exceed customer expectations through every individual interaction and each channel touchpoint i.e., email, telephone etc. ensuring customer satisfaction towards a repeat experience.
Driving the business:
• You have full awareness of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and store performance against target KPI.
• You continually meet and exceed store KPIs.
• Driving productivity: consistently self-motivated and striving to achieve one transaction per team employee working/selling hour.
• You always promote the brand and products in a positive, proactive manner.
• You will have awareness of external opportunities that could improve store performance and customer engagement feeding this back to your management team.
• You will review company social channels to have full awareness of brand updates that will enhance the customer journey.
• You provide the best customer experience that actively promotes feedback from Feefo and Trust Pilot for your store.
• You will ensure adherence to company security procedures and policies, maintaining a safe working environment, fully compliant with all regulations under the Health and Safety at Work Act.
• You can demonstrate full knowledge & capability across all retail internal operational systems.
• You will support store management with the Appointed platform, ensuring that all customers are contacted prior to their visit and status information is recorded accurately.
• You will have awareness of feedback from Feefo and Trust Pilot for the store.
• Follow daily tasking requirements and replenishment systems, ensuring the sales floor is always replenished.
• You will assist store management with deliveries and stock handling, adhering to all stock & cash control procedures to minimise cash loss, stock loss and out of stocks.
• You will support in a high level of stockroom/back area housekeeping requirements.
• Completes any task as reasonably requested by the store management team.
• You will maintain strong housekeeping requirements at all times.
• Strives for continuous improvement through driving personal development.
• Has a strong work ethic, places importance on effective usage of time.
• Self-motivated, adaptable, resilient.
• A passionate & professional team player.
• Excellent communication skills
• Passion for our Product.
• Sartorially presentable, represents the Brand.
Hours: 12 hours per week
How to apply: Please bring a copy of your CV into store and speak to a member of the management team