Lyle & Scott are growing at pace, delivering our best results in our 148-year history, and we are only just getting started.
We have hugely ambitious plans for global growth over the next 5 years and are now actively recruiting for roles in wholesale, retail and digital, and will have over 100 vacancies to fill this year alone!
It’s not for the faint hearted, but excitement very rarely is...
- Passionate about the Lyle & Scott brand
- Thinks outside the box
- A Purple Cow in a field of brown cows – what makes you stand out from the crowd?
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Creative eye and knowledgeable about current trends
- Ideally some retail experience or similar
- Engaging, warm and positive attitude
- Confident and outgoing
- Happy to work weekends and evenings
- Ability to commute to the store
- Greeting customers in a warm and friendly manner
- Understanding the needs of each customer and driving sales based on individual needs
- Making sure the shop is beautifully presented by replenishing stock and maintaining quality visual displays
- Following health and safety guidelines
- Operating the till and handling cash
- Generous staff discount
- Sales incentives
- Team nights out every quarter – paid for by us!
- Uniform allowance
- Bonus scheme
- Access to profit share scheme
- Career development opportunities
- 14 days annual leave, increasing with servic
Hours: 20 hours per week
How to apply: Please drop a copy of your CV into store or email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org