As a Store Operations Supervisor at Levi Strauss & Co. you will have the opportunity to work in an environment where change and ideas are celebrated. You will be the fundamental link between our products and customers, whilst supporting and developing our stock processes and paperwork as well as RFID.
Key parts of the role:
- Support and deputise if needed the management team in delivering KPIs and implementing profit opportunities
- Implement RFID targets
- Monitor KPIs and teams performance through running reports and updating the management team
- Assist with store operations such as stock management, payroll, admin and rota, RFID and deliveries
- Assist with the customer journey by offering exceptional 1-2-1 service and ensure the customer comes first
- Inspire, motivate and develop the team through training, coaching and product knowledge
Our ideal candidate:
- Passionate about the brand and living our values
- Strong customer service skills and experience in efficiently managing a team
- A good track record of developing and growing your team
- Experience working to and driving KPIs and sales targets within retail as well as a good understanding of store operation
As part of LS&Co. you will be entitled to some incredible benefits, competitive salary and the oportuntiy to work for an iconic brand.
Hours: 32 hours per week
How to apply: Please click here to apply