Sales Assistant (Keyholder) - Braintree Retail Village
21 hours per week - Flexible hours in line with the needs of the retail business
Welcome to HARIBO, Europe's largest and most successful sugar-confectionery brand! Our mission is to bring happiness to kids and grown-ups and we're looking for talented people to join our team to help us achieve this.
Our Sales Assistants are the heart of our retail stores, providing top quality customer service and delivering retail and operational excellence. We're all about Focused teams, based on Trust, Independence and Pragmatism. We strive to share our Childlike Happiness with all our colleagues and put Quality at the heart of everything we do!
21 hours per week - working flexibly to match the needs of the retail business
Being part of the HARIBO family means:
- Competitive salary - £10.15/hour
- Life Insurance - One times yearly salary
- Pension scheme
- Supported induction and training period
- Colleague Discount on sweat treats!!
Our Mix that awaits you:
- Deliver the Haribo standards of customer service
- Greet customers as they enter the store
- Approach and engage customers; assist in their selection, applying product knowledge and making purchase recommendations
- Sampling activities in and out of store
- Process cash and card payments at the till
- Deliver the Haribo standards of retail excellence
- Ensure Haribo retail standards are maintained at the beginning and throughout the day
- Products are correctly replenished, displayed and priced
- Promotional items and offers are visible to customers and actively sold
- Undertake daily cleaning duties within the store
- Deliver the Haribo standards of operational excellence
- Stock is replenished, counted, rotated and recorded correctly
- Comply with company standards in Health & Safety, providing a safe environment for colleagues and customers
- Understand and comply with the requirements of the Environmental Management System (EMS) and the Environmental Permit as part of day to day activities
- Complete food hygiene and handling training, ensure all food hygiene processes are followed and records completed
The Ingredients you bring with you:
- Previous retail experience is essential
- Online retail experience would also be beneficial
- Experience handling cash and processing card payments
- A desire to provide excellent customer
- The ability to communicate well at all levels, being helpful and approachable
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
- Passion for HARIBO: our values, brand and customers!
Are you looking to work in a fast-faced environment as part of a dynamic team? It will only take 3-4 minutes to complete your applications and you never know... this could be the start of a long and colourful career with us!
£10.15 per hour
21 hours per week with flexible hours to suit the retail business
Hours: 21 hours per week
How to apply: Click here