You involve yourself in everything you do, you take care of every tiny detail. If this sounds like you, we are waiting to hear from you. We are splendid at creating teams and helping them develop in a distinguished way.
What will your objectives be?
- Resolve customer inquiries and exceed expectations in the store
- Serve multiple clients using standard procedures
- Manage transactions at the cash register with precision and efficiency
- Know, understand and demonstrate an updated and complete knowledge of the product
- Reach personal/store sales goals taking into account the KPIs of the store
Image of the Store
- Maintain the store according to the image of the company
- Keep the stock room and accessories room organised
- Keep stock loss to a minimum
- Replenish in a timely manner
- Comply with the company's dress code
- Participate and contribute in informative and staff meetings
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with all colleagues, including line management
- Advise and help train other members of staff
- Observe and work within the health and safety guidelines
- Be a good ambassador for the brand
- Open and close the store when necessary
- Administrative management
What do we expect from you?
- The Hackett spirit!
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Results driven
- Negotiation and influence
- Analytical thinking
- Team leadership
Hours: 2x 8 hours per week with overtime as and when required
How to apply: Please email your CV to email@example.com