Summary & Purpose of the Role
The main purpose of the job is to support and assist the responsible manager to maintain a safe and clean environment. To assure that the company standards and policies are followed and maintained
- The key responsibility would be to maintain the cleanliness of the Centre to a very high standard by performing the following duties:
- Waste Recycling work tasks, re: collections and transport from shop stores, and using recycling equipment, re: balers and compactors.
- By using the correct equipment to clean steps and access paths.
- Sweep, damp mop and wipe down both Shop Fronts.
- Wipe down all glass doors and panels.
- Periodically, clean, mop and disinfect all toilet areas to include disabled and baby changing
- Wash or wipe where necessary all walls, pillars, and painted surfaces.
- Wash or wipe where necessary all furniture, fixtures, and fittings.
- Empty and wipe down all waste mall Bins.
- Wipe down and re-stock cleaning trolley.
- Mall flooring – to include removing spillages, litter, leaf fall and debris clearing.
- Clean via dusting and wiping benches, lamp posts and down pipes.
- To ensure all work is carried out in a safe, proper, and thorough manner considering Health and safety legislation, Incentive FM policies and procedures, risk assessments and method statements.
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of client and staff information.
- Report anything in need of repair or replacement to the appropriate person.
- Always keep your cleaning area and space clean and tidy and your cleaning materials safely stored
- Be prepared to receive and undertake further training as required.
- At all times to follow through any supervisory and managerial instructions.
- The above description is not exhaustive, but the above points represent the key points pertaining to the role of Cleaning Operative.
Skills and Experience
- Experience of working and building partnerships with colleagues and Management.
- Preferred knowledge of COSHH and cleaning chemicals
- Experience of working in external cleaning environment and cleaning equipment.
- Ability to communicate and express a positive and accurately with the visitors, customers, and work colleagues.
- Able to demonstrate an understanding the high-quality cleaning service which is required consistently throughout the Centre.
- The ability to be flexible, enthusiastic and positive to meet the needs and demands of the job role.
Hours: Permanent - 33 Hours Per Week
Monday’s; Tuesday’s, Wednesday’s: 06.00 – 13.00
Saturday’s: 06.00 – 12.00
Sunday’s: 06.00 – 12.00
Day’s Off: Thursday & Friday’s
How to apply: Please send a copy of your CV to Clair.Farthing@incentive-fm.com