- Position: Key holder
- Hours: 16 hr
- Start date: 07/01/2024
- To maximise sales and provide excellent customer service.
- Representing 'Champion' to the highest standards in all daily activities.
- To follow company procedures and processes to maintain security of stock, customer records and cash handling.
- To attend and participate in all store meetings and training events as required, ensuring good communication is maintained.
- To foster a team working attitude and be open to constructive feedback.
- In the absence of management, be responsible for opening and closing the store. This includes cashing up/counting the tills/safe. Following the opening and closing procedures.
Competencies and experience:
- Successful history demonstrating experience of retail sales success.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Show hunger and ambition to achieve company targets.
- Works effectively and efficiently
- Successfully to handle multiple demands and competing priorities.
- Show innovation and initiative in setting customer care standards.
- Always presents a professional image.
- Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated.
- Demonstrates respect and politeness and regularly exceeds customers' expectations.
- Prepare to go the extra mile to archive targets.
- Willingness to adapt to change and is driven to constantly improve.
To apply, bring a CV into the store, or email: ShopBraintree@hanes.com