If you have the skills and confidence to deliver exceptional dishes throughout the day, then you have what it takes to be a Breakfast Chef at Bill's.
We'll give you an industry-leading pay package, flexible hours to suit your lifestyle and in-role support from our Area Chefs to ensure your wellbeing. You'll also get incredible opportunities for career progression and the training to make sure you succeed, plus access to an impressive array of benefits.
- Access to Mental Health counselling sessions, plus legal and financial advice via Hospitality Action our employee assistance programme
- Free food and drinks when working, from our restaurant menus
- Book your birthday off - guaranteed
- Cycle to work scheme, giving you big savings and an interest-free loan of up to £1,000 towards a bike
- The Hub, our one-stop online platform, keeps you up to date with information news and online courses
- Regular social activities organised through our social committee
- An additional day's holiday for every year for the first five years
- On every anniversary we celebrate by giving you a gift
- Regular awards for exceptional performance
- Discounts for all employees and up to three friends when dining in our restaurants
- Extra discounts for all our team on gym memberships, shopping, mobile phone, travel and much more
- Come and join an energetic team of like-minded people, with great career progression and relocation opportunities to set you on your hospitality journey...
Are you outgoing, warm and friendly? Do you come alive in a buzzing, fast-paced environment? If so, you've got the raw ingredients we need at Bill's. Join us and we'll help you refine your skills and forge a future with us.
From the moment you arrive, you'll find an inclusive and supportive atmosphere, with structured employment paths and training at every level to ensure your confidence and your career, grows along with us.
Hours: Full Time
Salary: Up to £12.50 per hour
How to apply: Please click here to apply