SCOPE OF JOB
To assist in maintaining the store to company standards in order to maximise sales and minimise loss. To appraise a client needs and to give the highest level of service at all times. To represent the brand and be a Brand Ambassador.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To be aware of personal targets including KPIs and support management team in consistently achieving department and store targets using company tools such as Staff training, product knowledge and daily floor planner.
- To understand and put into practice the training given via the company Logbook and maximise sales by greeting clients, introducing additional and alternative sales.
- To create and maintain an environment in the store conducive to generating sales and maintaining high energy levels.
- Cultivate and maintain client relationships to drive and deliver sales and increase client retention.
- To actively participate in any training sessions and undertake any training proposed by the company, internal or external.
- To acquire a level of visual merchandising and display knowledge and to assist in display activities when required to maintain high store standards.
- To maintain a high level of communication with client, colleagues and all management team.
- To answer the telephone and other enquiries in polite and professional manner.
- To ensure that all systems and procedures such as stock look up, mail order and postage etc. are followed accurately.
- To make sure product sold is promptly replenished on the shopfloor and stock replenishment is regularly completed throughout the day according to the Company standards
- To ensure that company policies, procedures and standards are adhered to at all times.
STOCK MANAGEMENT AND PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE
- To effectively manage stock through sell through / comparison reports.
- To be aware of and monitor departmental sales targets and up to date progress through the use of the unit tracker.
- To ensure all stock is handled with care and respect with particular focus on reducing stock shrinkage, e.g., faults.
- To be fully conversant with the product range including coordination, product care and stock availability and to undertake any necessary training in conjunction with the clinics and iPad.
- To assist in stock inventories and stock room maintenance when required.
- To be aware of and respect the Company Returns Policy and ensure all returns / exchanges are authorised by a Manager.
HOUSEKEEPING AND H&S
- To maintain the highest standards of housekeeping in the store both internally and externally and to ensure shop floor standards remain high at all times with no exceptions.
- To ensure Health and Safety standards required by the company are maintained and to report any Health and Safety or maintenance related issues to the relevant manager.
- To be alert to the possibility of theft and follow company procedures to minimise the opportunity for theft.
- To ensure shop floor stock counts are done as part of the daily routine morning and evening to prevent and minimise loss.
- To ensure the shop floor and workspace is covered at all times especially during busy periods.
- To ensure an effective handover takes place to your Manager.
- To maintain the highest standard of personal presentation and appearance at all times whilst ensuring company guidelines are met; be a Brand Ambassador.
- Respond to any reasonable request made by management.
- To manage physical deliveries and transfer of items between stores, head office and external locations.
BEHAVIOURS FOR SUCCESS
- Strong knowledge of fashion and style.
- Motivated, energised individual with a positive attitude towards role.
- Impeccable organisational and planning skills.
- Strong commitment to client service and maintaining excellent store standards.
Hours: 32 hour and 16 hour contracts
How to apply: Please email a copy of your CV and cover letter to email@example.com