Braintree Village is undergoing an exciting transformation. We’ll be getting a huge facelift over the next few years which will not only enhance the look and feel of Braintree Village, but will provide you with the very best outlet shopping experience, here in the heart of Essex.
Once our transformation is complete, you’ll be treated to more than 90 fashion, food, beauty and homeware brands, as well as a great choice of restaurants and cafes in stylish, social and relaxing surroundings.
So, what’s happening?
- We are building a fantastic new flagship store
- Our store fronts will be getting a revamp, with a fresh, contemporary look
- We will be opening up the corners of the scheme by removing three of the towers
- We’ll be bringing you some amazing new brands, so watch this space for exciting announcements in the future
- As a day-out destination, we’ll be reinvigorating the village throughout with beautiful new landscaping and seating areas to give you the chance to be inspired and unwind in a relaxing environment before you get back to hitting the shops
- As a village, you need to find your way around easily, so we’ll be creating simple sign-posting to make your day hassle-free
- What’s more, we’ll be creating a number of new jobs once the transformation is complete
Who is LandSec?
Braintree Village is owned and managed by Landsec, a FTSE 100 commercial property company. Landsec's portfolio comprises some of the most successful and recognisable property assets in the UK. For more information please visit the Landsec website.
Who is paying for the transformation?
Landsec is paying for the transformation.
What works are currently taking place?
We are in the process of demolishing three stores in order to create a fantastic new space for a flagship store.
Will Braintree Village remain open during the works?
We will be open as usual. Here’s our opening hours.
When will the work finish?
The new flagship store will be complete by the end of 2019. Our cosmetic transformation is set to continue over 2020 and beyond. We’ll be updating the community regularly throughout this exciting project.
How will it affect me?
We will make every effort to keep potential disruption to a minimum during your visit.
What times will the works be undertaken?
We are planning to undertake works outside the main shopping hours, working hard to minimise any disruption to our guests.
How will work impact traffic in the local area?
There will need to be movement of materials and staff to and from Braintree Village throughout the construction period, but we expect this to have minimal impact on local traffic. We will work with local communities and individuals to minimise road congestion where possible particularly during peak times.
How can I find out more about what’s going on?
You can reach our Guest Services team by telephone on 01376 348 168 or by emailing email@example.com